Friday, August 31, 2007

Crazy NYC

I just returned from a trip to New York City. My first time in that crazy city, so vibrant and bursting with energy. It was overwhelming. A real workout for the visual and olfactory senses. The latter being mostly stimulated in the subway. Everything I saw was beyond my wildest expectations. The concentration of people, the wealth of interesting and varied architectural styles, the fabulous shops, the impressive quality of the collections at the museums, the restaurants, ...... it has the best, the biggest, the most of everything. It's undescribable. It left a very strong impression. Not a place where I could live - it's way too hectic, too crowded, too fast paced. Certainly worth visiting again. If it's all you see of the US, just don't think that the whole country is like that.





No comments: