Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back Issue

The last 12 months have been rough. With the collapse of the economy, my financial and creative resources dried up and in hindsight it feels as if since the beginning of 2009 I've been crawling through a dark and austere desert with dusty thoughts and dehydrated foresight obscuring my direction. For the record, let it be known that I don't function well as a starving artist. Lately though I seem to have reached a small but green and sunnier oasis thanks to a few sales. No idea yet if the well can provide enough to keep me going, but at least I have renewed inspiration and ideas. I gave this blog a fresh look and changed its title to coordinate it with my website and I will add a link to an online store very soon. Visitors and fans will be able to purchase prints and small paintings at very attractive prices, and I may occasionally offer promotions on some older works that have been part of my private collection. It feels good to be back on track!

No comments: